Here is my playthrough
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Welcome to your Dreams.
A deckbuilder(?), bullet heck like game where you can
- Dance around (though try not to be hit by your psyche, 'Kay?)
- Play as different characters including a goblin conjurer
- Make squishy sounds you've always dreamed of making
- Do the lightning cha-cha
- Summon rainbow lightning
- Forget about your social obligations
- ...AND MORE...!
Watch out for clouds, they may block ypur view if you're not careful.
You have a certain amount of moves, more moves are given when you level up.
WASD/Right, Left, Up, Down to move.
Click on moves with mouse.
Have fun dreams.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The Ideology of a Psycho92 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game is actually really fun. It forces you to keep moving while also rewarding you for it. The RNG helps with it's replayability as every run can be different.
I didn't realize it until now, but the art style of this game is exactly what I needed.